All the techniques provided in the tutorials on www.ceos3c.com are solely meant for educational purposes only. All of the techniques taught here are only meant to be used in a closed laboratory environment or in consent with a second party. If you are using any of those techniques for illegal purposes, Ceos3c can’t be held responsible for possible lawful consequences.
Any actions or activities related to the material contained within www.ceos3c.com is solely your responsibility. If you misuse this information for illegal activities, criminal charges may be brought against your person.
The content on www.ceos3c.com can be potentially damaging and or dangerous if misused. DO NOT, NEVER try any of the techniques that you learned on www.ceos3c.com without consent of the second party.
Some links in the comments may lead to malicious websites. The Author can’t be held responsible for any possible damage from following links posted by a third party (Comment Section). The content on www.ceos3c.com is solely created to educate and to learn how to protect yourself against and your systems against the techniques in question. The techniques you learn here should help you to better understand IT-Security and how to take protective measures.
Your usage of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms.
1. All the information provided on this site are for educational purposes only. The site is no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
2. “www.ceos3c.com” is a site related to Computer Security and not a site that promotes hacking / cracking / software piracy.
3. This site is totally meant for providing information on Information Security and other related topics and is no way related towards the terms Cracking or Hacking.
4. Few articles (posts) on this site may contain the information related to “Hacking Passwords” or “Hacking Websites” (Or Similar terms). These are not the GUIDES of Hacking. They only provide information about the legal ways of retrieving the passwords. You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorised access. However you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
5. All the information on this site are meant for developing Hacker Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. www.ceos3c.com insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However you may try these techniques on your own computer at your own risk.
7. Most of the information provided on this site are simple computer tricks (may be called by the name hacks) and are no way related to the term hacking.
8. Some of the tricks provided by us may no longer work due to fixture in the bugs that enabled the exploits. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused due to the usage of the hacks provided on this site.
9. The site holds no reponsiblity for the contents found in the user comments since we do not monitor them. However we may remove any sensitive information present in the user comments upon request.
10. We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.